Want to claim back PPI online?
You can claim back PPI using our full online application.
Claim back PPI from HSBC
Claiming back PPI from HSBC is much as the same as lodging a PPI complaint with most other banks but of course each bank has their individual characteristics, everything from the total amount of customers who were mis-sold to the time it takes for them to pay out will all effect how you claim back PPI from them.
HSBC are typically very susceptible and fast when it comes to claim PPI back, as all banks are under a directive to settle all valid PPI claims within 8 weeks many are seeing quick offers and quick settlements from many banks including HSBC.
Why did HSBC mis-sell PPI to me?
There are many millions of people in the UK in your position, wondering why they were sold a product that they didn’t want, need or were ineligible to use by the bank that they trusted for many years.
The truth of the matter is that the lure of big profits was too much for the banks to ignore PPI, the enforced sales targets for internal sales staff and that combined with a lack of product knowledge and training led to millions of people being pressured into buying a product they didn’t want or need.
Millions were told that having PPI would benefit their application, that it was compulsory or not given the full policy details at the point of sale, some even had PPI added to their account after rejecting or not even being asked if they wanted it.
There are many reasons why you could have been mis-sold PPI by HSBC, all of which make you eligible to claim back PPI compensation from them.
You could claim back PPI if you were unemployed, self-employed or retired at the point of sale or if the sales advisor didn’t tell you about the policy exclusions including back pain and stress related time off work.
If you think you were mis-sold PPI by HSBC and are eligible to claim back PPI compensation from them, then fill in the application form above and we will get straight back to you with all the details, also if you have any queries be sure to do the same.
Can I claim back PPI from HSBC?
If you believe you were mis-sold PPI then the best thing to do is to get in touch using the form above, we can call you back and discuss your options and see if you are eligible to claim back PPI form HSBC or any other bank.
There is typically two bridges we need to cross in order to confirm whether you can claim back PPI, the first being wether you actually have a policy. This can be current or a paid off policy within the last 6 years, there should be a mention of PPI on the policy records or something that our advisors will be able to indicate as PPI. For example a strange added percentage on top of a 0% credit card.
The second bridge is to identify whether in fact you were mis-sold the policy, the banks and the FOS like justify your claim and package it up into a set reason for being mis-sold, there are several of these mentioned above and lots more reasons here.
So if you have PPI currently and/or have evidence of it on a paid off form of personal finance and can identify that you were mis-sold the policy then get in touch using the form above and we will get back to you to discuss how you can claim back the PPI compensation you deserve.
How to claim back PPI from HSBC
In order to claim back PPI from HSBC you first have to cross the two bridges above: can you prove you are paying for PPI currently or were on a paid off form of finance? Secondly, can you identify that you were actually mis-sold the policy? If the answer to both is a resounding ‘Yes’ then great, fill in the form above and we will call you back to discuss how we move forward with you claim.
Claiming back PPI from HSBC is usually a 8-12 week process though some can be faster and some can be slower dependant on the dynamics of the case and how soon we can get all the details we need from you. Also there is a huge pressure on the banks at the moment with PPI cases and they have a huge back-log.
Usually the process works like this:
- Identify that you are eligible to claim back PPI
- Fill in the application form above
- We discuss your claim and acknowledge that you are eligible
- We either send a representative to come and see you to discuss your claim or go through an application over the phone or online
- You sign off the documents enabling us to act on your behalf
- The documents are sent to the bank and they send back a confirmation letter accepting you can claim back PPI or highlighting any issues
- The bank process your claim, we chase to make sure they are on the case
- The bank send out an offer letter, detailing what they believe you are owed.
- If you are happy with the offer and we believe it tallies with the amount you are owed you can accept the offer.
- The bank will arrange a payment into an account in your name or by cheque
- You then need to pay us as the compensation will be passed directly ro you, we will invoice on a no win no fee basis so unless you get compensation you don’t owe us a penny.
- You buy yourself something nice, clear some debts or go on holiday with all the extra cash!